MCA Modular Control Amplifier
The MCA brings together Modular audio and SystemNet in one new convenient box. It has all the connectivity for audio, local, keypad, next zone, power, SystemNet and IR to the new SY65C speaker. It also has the ability to store IR codes from the LRN7 and transmit them to the local input or AM8 audio Hub. If used with the Ethernet 6 Port Hub, it has everything you need for iPad control of a Modular zone.
- Dimensions (WxHxD) mm: 186 x 39.3 x 102
- Inputs: Audio system RJ45, Next zone RJ45, Local RJ45, Keypad RJ45, SystemNet RJ45, IR input RJ45, Power RJ45, Power 4 pin DIN,
- Outputs: Speaker output IMO left and right, Pre-amp 3.5mm stereo jack
- Amplifier: Class D, 11 Watts per channel when connected to just AM8,
- 22 Watts per channel when used with PSM120